Request Official Documents (from Haiti)

You have lost your school diploma, birth certificate, marriage or divorce certificate, and wish to request a replacement from Haiti?  Want to renew your driver license? From birth or death certificate to divorce papers and school diplomas, request and get personal official documents from Haiti within 4-8 weeks.  

In a hurry or need more info? Ask for our EXPRESS service at