Remote Work In Haiti
Transcription Work | Work as a Driver | Translator etc.
Connecting Workers with Work offered by organizations around the world.
1) Earn $$$ transcribing French video or audio to text
Are you a worker in Haiti looking for remote transcription jobs?
In general, transcriptionists are required to have an excellent command of language and grammar, a high degree of attention to detail, and a computer with high-speed internet access. Transcriptionists transcribe and edit recorded reports.
- General Transcriptionists: General transcriptionists listen to audio files and convert them into written text documents. The task requires the ability to listen carefully to audio and video files, sometimes of questionable quality and perhaps with accented speech, and create an accurate report.
- Medical Transcriptionists: convert doctor recorded reports into written reports. Additionally, they may use speech recognition technology to review and edit medical documents. One must be familiar with medical terms, legal standards, and privacy requirements that apply to health records to qualify—as well as a keen attention to detail. Medical transcriptionists must also be aware of the legal standards and conditions that apply to health records. In most cases, companies prefer to hire candidates with previous experience or who have certification in medical transcription. Though many transcriptionists can work from home, some are asked to work in hospitals, clinics, physicians’ offices, nursing homes, and other medical establishments. Keep this in mind when job searching.
- Legal Transcriptionists: Legal transcriptionists create and edit documents from a legal professional's dictation. Although no formal training is required to become a legal transcriptionist, it is essential to have a basic understanding of legal terminology and to have a good command of the English language.
2) Earn $$$ Driving
Are you a worker in Haiti looking for driving jobs?
Work as a Driver
For our in-Haiti delivery service, we are looking for excellent, reliable drivers.
In general, dirvers are required to pick up and deliver goods to customers. Drivers are expected to have a mobile phone to receive delivery requests notifications, an excellent command of routes in their area and a valid driver license. Drivers receive compensation per delivery.
3) French-English-Creole Translator-Reviser
Work as a Translator
The French-English Translator-Reviser will work on translating various projects and assignments.
- Responsibilities will include reading original material/documents and rewriting them in the targeted language
- ensuring the content, meaning, and feeling of the original/source text is retained in the translation
- Proofread, revise, and edit final translated versions; ensuring that technical terms and terminology remain consistent throughout the translation.